WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM
When you call to schedule your initial weight loss evaluation, we have 2 options for you, one is simplified and one is more comprehensive, all pricing is transparent, where you can help design a plan that works for you and your wallet.
Plan 1- Comprehensive $208.38 if paying with card, if paying with cash get discount to $200.
This includes a physical exam and history and lab work up which includes:
Vitamin B12 level
Thyroid Hormone Level
Complete Blood Count
Complete Metabolic Panel
Fasting Lipid Panel
You will get your first methylcobalamin (most active form of B12) and lipotrophic (skinny shot) injection, this will be 1 shot as they can be mixed in the same syringe.
You will get a prescription for weight loss medication if it is warranted, appropriate and safe for you
You will participate in weight loss goal and planning
Plan 2- Simplified $104.24 if paying with card, if paying with cash get discount to $100.00
This includes a physical exam and history
No lab work up
Your first lipotrophic (skinny shot) injection with cyanocobalmin (regular B12).
You will get a prescription for weight loss medication if it is warranted and appropriate and safe for you.
You will participate in weight loss goal and planning.
To schedule your appointment call 580-584-3099 M-F from 9-5. Your appointment will need to be paid up front at the time you call to schedule it. This is non-refundable unless you call more than 24 hours ahead of your appointment to cancel. It is only refundable for missed appointments or less than 24 hours notice of cancelation in the case of inclement weather. Why do we do this, because we schedule a huge block of time for you on our schedule so that we can give an in depth, comprehensive plan. No other provider will spend as much time with you in a weight loss program as we do. Refunds are subject to processing fees.
Injection Prices- after your initial Weight Loss Evaluation- choose what fits for you as long as the provider deems they appropriate for you. There are 2 reasons we would not give lipotrophics and that is if you have kidney (renal disease) or you are allergic to sulfur (not sulfa, bactrim).
Lipotrophic Injections (skinny shot) - Lipo-C (these can be given twice a week or once a week, twice a week is optimal). 1 injection is $20.93 if paying with card, if paying with cash get discount to $20.00. Effective 7/10/21 we will no longer be selling bundles of injections- if you want injections just drop in the clinic during business hours or call to schedule an injection time.
Cyanocobalamin Injections (Vitamin B12) Injection- can be done once every 4-6 weeks. 1 injection is $15.72 if paying with card, if paying with cash get discount to $15.00
Methylcobalamin Injections (Most active form of Vitamin B12) can be done once every 4-6 weeks.
1 injection is $20.93 if paying with card, if paying with cash get discount to $20.00
Follow up-If prescription weight loss medication that is a controlled substance is initiated at your initial weight loss evaluation, all refills require weigh in and measure with physical exam evaluation which is $52.03 if paying with card, get discount if paying with cash to $50.00.
Weight Loss Program is Cash or Card ONLY, we do not bill insurance payers for this program. We do NOT accept checks, cash or card only please. Please bring all of your medications you may be taking with you as well. You need to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to fill out your intake paperwork.
There are many weight loss medication options that can be used alone or in combination with your injections. Examples of some of our treatments- good for short term weight loss management. These require a pregnancy test prior to prescription if you could be pregnant, they are not safe with pregnancy.
1. Phentermine (Adipex)- good option if patient does not have high blood pressure or other heart problems, this works by suppressing the appetite, it is a controlled substance and requires a prescription.
2. Phentermine with Topiramate ER (Qsymia)- same as above but dose does have to be tapered down when stopping, cannot be stopped abruptly.
3. Buproprion with Naltrexone (Contrave): not a narcotic, does require prescription, works by increasing metabolism, decreasing appetite and affects the central reward system in the brain. If you smoke this is a great option to help you stop smoking as well. More information here.
4. Benzphentamine (Didrex): this is an appetite suppressant not unlike phentermine, it is a controlled substance and requires a prescription.
5. Phendimetrazine (Bontril): this is an appetite suppressant not unlike phentermine, it is a controlled substance and requires a prescription.
6. Diethylpropion: appetite suppressant, controlled substance, requires a prescription.
Off Label Options:
HCG Home Injections with Protocol